Thank God

Hey guys! I apologise for my absence as I've been busy bcs of the internship which I wholeheartedly adore and appreciate (no ragrets fo...

Hey guys! I apologise for my absence as I've been busy bcs of the internship which I wholeheartedly adore and appreciate (no ragrets for the spontaneous email I sent to my boss once upon a time). 
Such a funny thing life is, you don't always know what's bound to happen -- you make it happen(if God is willing) and it is usually a surprise, be it good or bad. I like it and I like where I am right now.

I am currently drowning in total comfort like a certified couch potato in the TV room while trying to comprehend whatever is in my mind. Let me try to narrow down the interesting factors that has happened recently.

(Clears throat)

My train of thought crashed against a hypothetical brick wall and I was not able to grasp anything. 
I am sorry. 
You see, I am working as an editor for a local magazine and don't get me wrong, I love writing to death. However, you can't expect those words to come at you like ocean waves -- you would have to force them to come out of your brain and to your finger tips and type the crap out of it until your brain is on its brink to shut down. That's when shit goes down -- you end up brain dead and have no idea how to interact properly right after. 
The more I write, the more I lack social skills. I do try my best, trust me, I try so damn hard to impress people that I don't even know. It's a Leo thing.
Other times, I rather stay inside my room or some place quiet where I can be alone with my thoughts and music. The most frequent thought at the moment is the reoccurring fact that I, this goofy melancholy soul, is turning 19 within less than a month. 
I honestly don't know how/what to feel about that. In reality, growing up is a scary thing.
 I am terrified yet excited. 
A few close friends of mine have already planned where/how to celebrate my 19th and I do hope it will be enjoyable. If not, that's fine too. I can always go chill with whoever I want and whenever.
That's the only thing I like about birthdays; a free pass for doing anything I wish.
(I sound like a spoiled brat, I promise you, I am not)

Now I am far too tired and lazy to continue this semi-meaningless post.
Have a good night and Eid Mubarak!

You Might Also Like

0 comments