Bleh

Sometimes you can't force yourself to be all sunshine and rainbows when the dark is stronger than you are.  I think I am slowly los...

Sometimes you can't force yourself to be all sunshine and rainbows when the dark is stronger than you are. 

I think I am slowly losing it.

I don't have anything to say lately besides the usual girl talk with mims and Shasha. I still crave for an intellectual conversation where two parties can learn more from each other -- be it about politics, conspiracy theories or even a fucking band. 

These are merely distractions though... Distractions from the real core problem which is my own thoughts. I was told that I tend to make a big deal out of little things when in fact the person who expressed that opinion magnifies his problem 10x worse. 

I can't do it anymore, my patience are running low. 
Why waste my energy and effort for someone who doesn't appreciate the help they received? 
Why waste a minute of my life when they would rather leave in the end and still be as arrogant and stubborn?
It is fucking useless and I am sick of it.

Reality check, the world doesn't revolve around you. Face your problem for the love of God, do it. Open your mind and stop saying that you will die unhappy or unfulfilled.

You live and you die. 
People leave and you move on.
At least be fucking mature about it and look at the silver lining despite how fucking stormy your day is because if we can do it, so can you.

Like I said, I am slowly losing it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments