This Isn't A Poem

[New York - Urban Cone] These are the years life tests your strength and commitment. This is the year where people who changed you le...

[New York - Urban Cone]

These are the years life tests your strength and commitment.
This is the year where people who changed you leave to make a better version of themselves.
This will be the year where you discover who you are. 

I feel a little melancholy
but I guess that has become a norm.
I feel out of place
I don't know where I stand.
I feel too much
I know,
and I won't apologise.

I want to leave this place
so I can find where I belong,
a place where I can call home.

This is not a poem,
this is a train of thought.
It is 7am on a Thursday,
please stay.

I can't offer you much,
this is all I have.
I will save you the sob story
and prove to you I might be the best.

I am only 18,
and it is a big world.
I used to prefer going on an adventure alone,
thinking it would be worthwhile
But I am tired of being alone.
Adventures are meant to be shared.

No idea where this is going,
I am going to end it here and now.
Have a good day,
I lack creativity,
sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments