Take Off Your Mask

[Robbers - The 1975] Whispers in my head told you to stay,  stay. Strangers in the dark coexisted, funny how life works. Beau...

[Robbers - The 1975]

Whispers in my head told you to stay, 
stay.
Strangers in the dark coexisted,
funny how life works.

Beautiful brains like yours belong somewhere extravagant,
exhilarating yet familiar.
Constant cravings for something intense and passionate.
You let your words out without any hesitation and it is admirable.
It doesn't have to end now unless you let it.

Cowardly actions are despised by people like me,
but who am I to say when I myself am a cowardly lioness.
Time chases you despite how fast you run,
it is okay to stay still.
Breathe

Revolving around bad timings,
I never knew what luck is til I let myself appreciate the little things.
Be kind and patient.
Always

I hope my kindness affected someone,
I hope I was worth your time.
Though I might leave for now,
we will see each other when it is right.
God has better plans, and I trust him wholeheartedly.
I hope you do too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments