goals & music favourites

if i close my eyes and were asked about my vision of my own sanctuary, i would instantly see an abundance of records and CDs consist of ...


if i close my eyes and were asked about my vision of my own sanctuary, i would instantly see an abundance of records and CDs consist of music that affected my childhood, adolescence and adulthood. two record players, an old-school boombox on a mahogany furniture with records and CDs occupying each storage space below. above it, there will be a big abstract painting contrasting the beige wall, and green plants beside most of my furniture. maybe a muted mustard yellow couch would fit in there somewhere with colourblocking pillows, a settee for the sake of my adolescence (bcs The Bakery by Arctic Monkeys), that one odd chair that doesn't go along with anything or anywhere but comfortable as hell (plus it is kind of a reflection of me which is why i got it) and lastly a decent coffee table with two scented candles, magazines and coasters. i won't have a tv in the living room considering the existence of laptops, also, i would be pretty much get similar affects from TV by having music flowing around my place (entertainment, relaxation, distraction...).
 i could go on and on, but sigh... someday. this is definitely one of my goals in life besides having a career that i adore and travelling alone to fulfil my everlong curiosity.

moving on, i will add in screenshots of my recent music go-tos from my Spotify playlists that helped and entertained me recently.










ta-dah! that is all for now. x


You Might Also Like

0 comments