Pure Gold

I have found yet another gold to stack up the soul's wealth. And what should I do with the gold? Why, I share it of course. So I have fo...

I have found yet another gold to stack up the soul's wealth. And what should I do with the gold? Why, I share it of course. So I have found an artist/musician Chad VanGaalen who is from Calgary. VanGaalen has a similar soothing sound with Paper Kites, James Vincent McMorrow, Fleet Foxes, Glen Hansard -- basically the ultimate epitome of folk and I just... Do you know how amazing it feels to discover something incredibly heart warming at 7 in the morning when your windows are fogged up and birds are chirping? It is like... The universe is giving me a sign that it is definitely going to be a good day, well at least I hope it'd be considering my soul has been hugged by good tunes. Best be prepared with something as warm, winter is coming! x





You Might Also Like

0 comments