In A Blink of An Eye

Postcards From Italy by Beirut Hello fellow human beings of this uncultured side of the internet (har de har har). It's been far too ...

Postcards From Italy by Beirut

Hello fellow human beings of this uncultured side of the internet (har de har har). It's been far too long since I have properly post anything of gaiety. Don't fret however, tons of shindigs have happened in the past undistinguished months since I have gone MIA. I am about to go to uni soon -- how soon? Like... Next week.

As predicted, my sanity is not quite intact (when has it ever?) Though I have practiced a lot of tolerance from major incompetence in August despite it being a what might have been a well-celebrated birthday month. OH the sheer joy of having an uncultured bane with no sense of morality nor humility in such life, caught up with the shallow side of the universe's sea.

Anyway, I have moved past that phase and staying put in this current situation where I should either school myself on how to adult or have yet another restless night knowing that I will be moving out of my childhood home with days I could count with my fingers. Quite frankly, the only thing as of now that sparks my interest is being able to practice independence.

Presumably, 20, in my point of view, is the right age for me to once and for all step out of my comfort zone completely. What I least look forward to in these circumstances is the long distance my s/o and I would face any day now. We'll make it, if God is willing.


You Might Also Like

0 comments