Song of the week #4

Hello! I know it has been awhile since you've heard from me and I do not know if I should apologize but, I am sorry for the temporary hi...

Hello! I know it has been awhile since you've heard from me and I do not know if I should apologize but, I am sorry for the temporary hiatus without any notice. May is here and spring has bloomed! Although the joyfulness won't last very long as I have assignments and exams to look forward to by the end of this month, however, that won't stop me into blabbing about my favourite bands/albums of the week all thanks to the ever-so-lovely, indie soul friend of mine, Shasha. (SHOUT OUT TO YOU GURL. LUV U LONG TIME) 

Moving on, the two bands are:
 Swim Deep
 Bad Suns. 

I won't say much besides telling you guys to check out their albums, they are both worthy to be part in your music library!




These two bands' music will be featured in my college's multimedia group's upcoming short film.
I will update more on that as soon as we are done with the filming! I AM EXCITED TO SEE THE OUTCOME!

Have a good weekend guys! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments