Update #2

Hey guys, I know I haven't been active lately and I deeply apologize -- my life isn't really worth posting about at the moment be...


Hey guys, I know I haven't been active lately and I deeply apologize -- my life isn't really worth posting about at the moment besides me binge watching Gossip Girl from morning till night time (I plead insanity). On a lighter note to delete the thought of my sad introverted life; I did go out a fair few times to catch up with some old schoolmates and I enjoyed every second!
I actually planned to stay in a fancy schmancy hotel tonight but didn't work out as my butt is temporarily glued to the sofa whilst watching last season of Gossip Girl (I plead insanity, yet again. Please don't judge me) and the girls rain-checked to next week. Alas, all is well -- sort of, but I did look forward for the freshly baked croissants and the buffet.

Whatever though, life has been good and tea helps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments