Thoughts...

[Growing Up - Run River North] Do you see that infinite white line on the side of the road? It reminds me of something similar to every...

[Growing Up - Run River North]

Do you see that infinite white line on the side of the road? It reminds me of something similar to everything that is in life; family, friends, love. I think... As you grow older, you will start taking notice of things, the bigger picture if you please -- it's funny. 

Why is it funny? Because before, we tend to ignore the bigger picture nor the little things -- the more you age and experience the never-ending sorrows that life brings, you would much rather look at the silver lining as oppose to the raging storm happening. 

Growing up scares me, does it scare you? From a naive little girl with a variety of barbie collections, Tony Hawk video games and a tiny diary, shape shifted into this 19 year old basket case -- it's not a bad thing. 
From crying over head bumps, falling towards the concrete, cat scratches, knife cuts, douchebags, backstabbing, rumours, misunderstanding, death to not crying at all. 

Time changes so fast, it either gets difficult or easy. My choice is the latter.
I don't know if I have become stronger or I don't care about anything at all -- but the truth to the matter is, I care a lot and I feel too much. Is that so bad? No.

I have always take chances because of a cliche fact; life is short.
 Life is short, what are you going to do about it? 

Be extraordinary.

You Might Also Like

0 comments