Leaving a Mark

17th October 2015, All Apologies by Nirvana Here I am, soaking in the storm at the secluded part of the beach with my close frie...


17th October 2015, All Apologies by Nirvana

Here I am, soaking in the storm at the secluded part of the beach with my close friends. I couldn’t feel the cold although it’s freezing. Living in the moment would probably be a passable phrase to use at this point. I have been in a storm and no matter how many laughs I made or people I hang out with, they can never take over the level of desolation in me.

“My gut says something’s about to end, do you feel it too? ” I asked Anni while staring into space.

You know that unsettling feeling you get in your stomach realising that you have school the next day? Multiply that by 5.

Walking along the coastline in the heavy rain waiting for the clouds to disperse and let the sun be a silver lining – it is melancholy and gloomy. Looking at the vast ocean; those rocks do not move one bit despite how rough the tide gets; what if these people in my life who knows me well, look up to me because they think I am one of those rocks – what if I fail and give in to the rough tide and wash away? But then again, the rougher the tide, the more you will evolve.

Someday, the pressure will caught onto me.
The end is near.

You Might Also Like

0 comments