Tag

[Wonderwall - Oasis] I know, I know, the song is overrated for some people, but it is more of an 'old but gold' kind of thing f...

[Wonderwall - Oasis]

I know, I know, the song is overrated for some people, but it is more of an 'old but gold' kind of thing for me, especially in my current state. 

A dear friend of mine was kind enough to have mentioned me in his blog. He was tagged to do a 'Blogger Interview' which I find quite interesting as it is one of the ways for viewers to know more about who we are and our intentions (not that we haven't showcased it enough in our blogs itself, but yknow what I mean). 

Without further ado, I will do the exact same thing in order for y'all to know what's up: 

How did  you get into blogging?

I can't pinpoint on exactly how I am suddenly into it, however, I knew ever since then I craved expressionism through art, music and writing. I started my first blog when I was in my most naive stage; 14 years old. It is still present, out in the open and obviously, embarrassing. Think I have blabbed and copy paste a hell lot of cheesy 'guy-who-I-liked-but-doesn't-notice-me-related song lyrics and posts. I visited my old blog in June and my God, I have never cringed so hard in my life. With the words of Fleetwood Mac, "i'm never going back again," and I intend it to be that way... for now. 

What advice would you give to a blogger starting out?

Write what you think is good and how you truly feel. Most people find it incredibly challenging to express their feelings, for those who are able, you are damn lucky. A blog is the sole platform where you have freedom of speech, use it to your advantage. Be original, creative, and be you, that is all!

What would be your dream campaign?

It would definitely be exposing the creative side in my country, Brunei. I am slowly exposed to that particular scene ever since a friend of mine and I have worked with Collective Art Events. Brunei has potential, the more I get to know the people who are involved with the arts, the more I want to stay here and help out. They opened up my eyes and mind, they are cool and chilled as hell and I couldn't ask for a better experience. 

Do you have a plan for your blog?

Not at all. I have lived a life where everything's all about going with the flow and I intend to keep it that way. But a plan does come into mind when it is business related or requested because the need for it to be close to perfect and structured is important. Although, when it comes to it in general, nahh, planning sucks, I post whatever I like and it tends to be all over the place!

What do you think about rankings?

Rankings are total bullshit, man. What is freedom of speech when you are mostly concerned about what people think of you and whether or not your posts(which so happens to be from your heart and soul) are criticised. No amount of ranking or judgments would be sufficient enough to the amount of appreciation and hugs you deserve for being a bad ass motherfucker because you poured your heart out publicly. I am damn proud of you and you should be too.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That is the end of it, I sincerely hope the answers made sense. 
Oh and here's the lad's thoughts' haven: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments