Anxiety

Right after the post I did, I felt like painting how I feel. My anxiety is still present inside of me and I am trying my absolute best to ...

Right after the post I did, I felt like painting how I feel. My anxiety is still present inside of me and I am trying my absolute best to let it subside, slowly. Trying to reflect how I feel on a canvas is easier said than done. It took me 4 to 5 hours to complete the piece and since that I am a perfectionist when it comes to painting, I had to do whatever it takes to complete it within a day. Which led to not eating three meals, only drank 5 bottles of water -- all is well though, despite the frequent bathroom breaks which I perceive as a workout for the day. I mean, based on the walks I have made from where I was painting to the bathroom repeatedly was a very tiring process considering the distance and effort. In other words, I am a lazy bum.


Okay, so... I don't know how to comprehend the art piece or even what is currently in my mind as of this moment. However, the piece that I made reflects my anxiety. The way I am able to explain it would be: "I feel suffocated as if someone is shoving my head into a bathtub full of water. I'm drowning despite being on land. Anxiety is not a joke, it catches up to me like the waves at the beach and I'm staying still."

I'm planning to sell it for $100, but $60 would be the minimum amount.
If anyone's interested, e-mail me at amalmurni@hotmail.com. (Brunei based)

You Might Also Like

0 comments